We can put your advertising message in front of the energy industry's key decision-makers.
EnergyNewsBulletin.net will put your message in front of key decision-makers in the energy industry at a more economical cost than with any other medium.
- Results are immediate. You can measure the response immediately.
- Results are trackable. Web-based advertising is one of the few advertising methods where you can easily and quickly track what works and what doesn't work.
- EnergyNewsBulletin.net is a paid subscription service. This means that our readers are genuinely interested in reading it.
- Your prospects have immediate access to what you want to tell them. Just one click and they're reading your message.
- You can change your advertisement. Change your advert as frequently as you would like. You can test adverts to find out what works best for you.
- Fixed period blocks. You pay for a fixed time, so the number of times people see your message grows as our subscriber numbers grow, at no extra cost to you.
- Online advertising is economical. The name of the game is the number of “pairs of eyeballs” you can put your message on front of.
Oil Basins Limited has been a founding upstream company subscriber to EnergyNewBulletin.net and has, with the sector, enjoyed its broad coverage of energy sector news.
As a comparatively junior company on the ASX, we recognise the none too small contribution that both Aspermont and EnergyNewBulletin.net has consistently made in improving the industry awareness of our projects and corporate activities. It is my pleasure to recommend EnergyNewBulletin.net to both large and small players.
Director & CEO
Oil Basins Limited
EnergyNewsBulletin.net media Kit
To download a copy of the media kit, please click here.
Australasian Oil and Gas Suppliers Guide
To download a copy of the Australasian Oil and Gas Suppliers Guide ratecard, please click here.
Oil & Gas Projects of Australia/PNG
To download a copy of the ratecard for this map, please click here.
Advertising Terms and Conditions
For full Advertising Terms & Conditions, please click here.
For further information or to make an initial enquiry please contact:
Tel: +61 8 6263 9100
Fax: +61 8 6263 9148